Cedar Lane Unitarian Universalist Church is conveniently located at 9601 Cedar Lane in Bethesda, just a few minutes from the 495 Capital Beltway.
Our main building is available to rent, although please note that for group rentals, we only rent to registered non-profit organizations that can provide their own insurance. We rent our classrooms downstairs, our lounge, sanctuary/auditorium, chapel, and kitchen on our upper level. Our church is also available for baby dedications/baptisms, coming-of-age ceremonies (bar/bat mitzvahs and quinceañeras), as well as weddings, and memorial services (both member and non-member).
If you are interested in having your wedding at Cedar Lane, please fill out our Wedding Request Form. We look forward to working with you during this special time!
Request to Reserve Space at Cedar Lane
In order to better serve you and understand your event/group needs, please fill out our Request to Reserve Space Form. Please submit as much information as possible to facilitate review of your request. We look forward to working with you.
- Rates & regulations for large one-time events (weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, etc.)
- Rental rates for nonmember memorial services
- Rates & regulations for ongoing group rentals (registered non-profits only)
About our Facilities
- Tour of the facilities
- Google Maps interactive tour
- Set-up request form. This completed form is required of all large one-time rentals and church events. This form must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org a week prior to your event.
Sara Davidson, Communications & Facilities Coordinator, handles all building rentals and bookings, except memorial services. Please e-mail her at email@example.com with rental inquiries. If you are interested in having a memorial service, please contact Sara Deshler, Church Administrator, 301-493-8300 x209 / firstname.lastname@example.org.