- 301-493-8300 x204
Download information as: vCard
The Rev. Michelle Collins is our Associate Interim Minister. Michelle collaborates with the Rev. Abhi Janamanchi to nurture the overall well-being of the congregation. She is also charged with consulting to and guiding our many avenues of spiritual and personal support. Michelle serves as a facilitator for some of our support groups and supports the offering of pastoral care. Michelle collaborates with Abhi and our Pastoral Visitors to ensure that all in our congregation have consistent sources of compassionate support and counsel. Michelle also participates in - and leads - worship periodically.
As ministers, Abhi and Michelle are available to Cedar Lane members and friends so they may:
- Learn more about the Unitarian Universalist tradition
- Explore spiritual questions
- Talk about a personal difficulty and/or to receive pastoral support (Ministerial counseling is generally short-term. We are fortunate to have many trained professional counselors in the area if a long-term referral is necessary.)
- Plan a rite-of-passage ceremony (such as a memorial service, wedding – heterosexual or same-sex, child dedication)
- Share an idea or concern about congregational life
Contact them directly for an appointment. They love to hear from members and friends!