- General News
As announced last spring, in February, 2019, our Reverend Abhi Janamanchi will lead a group of Cedar Laners on a pilgrimage to India. The planning for this trip is well underway, and we are pleased to let you know that it is not too late for you to join our traveling group! The details of the pilgrimage are outlined below:
- The trip will be 2+ week trip in February (February 6-22, give or take a day or two), mostly in the South of India, beginning in Chennai and ending in Delhi with an optional visit to the Taj Mahal.
- The cost of the trip itself (not including international airfare to and from India) will be will be approximately $4,000 per person (or a little less), and will include all transportation (airfare and busses) inside India.
- Individuals will make their own flight arrangements to/from India and purchase their own airfare, which at the time of this writing can be purchased for $900-$1000 per person, economy seating, on some airlines.
- The desired group size will be 16-20 people.
- A day to day itinerary and other additional information will be finalized within the next month or so.
- An initial deposit of $1000 per person is due at the time of sign up for the trip.
If you are interested in joining Abhi and other Cedar Laners on this trip, please contact Betsy Shaw at email@example.com for more information, to answer any questions and to sign up!